Wednesday, April 21, 2021

How to stay Hydrated!

How I stay Hydrated...from the inside/out!!






On this Selfcare Sunday I’m focusing on staying hydrated, which for me goes beyond drinking water...


πŸ’¦I get the biggest hydration boost from Collagen Pop - it’s drinkable skincare from @humnutrition which instantly upgrades a glass of water into a collagen boosting beauty tonic!


πŸ’¦I’ve been adding this fizzy supplement to my daily routine for a few months now and really enjoy how hydrated my skin looks & feels - a lot less crepey & a noticeable improvement in my skin’s elasticity! Yay!!


More fabulous skin & body hydrators include:


CosRx: The iconic Snail Mucin Essence which needs no intro and is definitely one of my must-haves in both am & pm routines!


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Biossance: The glow achieving Rose Face oil featuring Squalane + Vitamin C truly delivers plumped, hydrated skin!


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Beauty pie The newest member of the famous Japanfusion line, the Elixir is my skin savior when extra hydration is required!


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Olaplex: Avoid dry, dehydrated hair with the much-loved No.6 Bond Smoother...a truly moisturizing leave in conditioner!!


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Ilia: offers an ideal lip hydrator with the introduction of their Lip Wrap Hydrating Mask - I swipe on a small amount during the daytime then slather it on at night to wake up with thoroughly hydrated lips!


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Paula's Choice: has created a truly hydrating + treatment body lotion with their Retinol Skin Smoothing Treatment which gives me both hydration & firmer skin!!


What are you doing for Selfcare Sunday?


xoxo -Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment