Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Product Review: The Brightening Sleep Mask from Thrive

HAPPY SPRING! To celebrate, I have a....Snow Shot, Spring hasn’t arrived here quite yet & it’s gloomy today so a brightening mask seems in order ðŸ˜‰






Overnight Sensation ~ Brightening Sleep Mask from Thrive Causmetics!

I have a thing about sleeping masks! Such a simple concept yet so highly effective when you find the ideal formula for your skin type, environment & climate! 


I have dry skin that’s also dehydrated AND I live in one of the driest climates in the world...ok maybe not THE driest, but it sure does seem like it sometimes, especially during the winter months!! Is it Spring yet?? 


The ideal formula for me is one that will truly hydrate my skin throughout the entire night (seriously, I don’t want to wake up with dry, tight skin!)


The Overnight Sensation Sleep Mask definitely delivers hydration while also giving my skin a smoother, brighter feeling upon waking up! It features a cooling formula with a light scent of lavender & citrus.


I gently massage this in at the end of my nighttime routine. It absorbs nicely & quickly enough. The Melatonin, HA, Licorice Root extract, Vitamin C, Lavender & Rosehip Oils + Aloe Vero all combine to give my skin much needed hydration!

Happy Spring!


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment