Wednesday, April 21, 2021

K-beauty for the WIN!!

K-beauty products I will definitely repurchase...





I guess I’m officially obsessed with Snail Mucin πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒ The snail secretion filtrate featured in the Snail 96 line from CosRx is an incredible humectant, which works to repair and calm my skin. It’s so ideal for when my skin is irritated or being sensitive.


CosRx

πŸ’šThe Essence is my must-have in both am & pm routines! Can’t live without this, ever...


πŸ’šThe All In One Cream* is a newer addition to my lineup and I’m absolutely loving it! I think it will be ideal for warmer months - since I have dry skin, I layer it with a thicker cream and then finish with sunscreen.


πŸ’šI really enjoy using the Green Hero Calming Pads, especially nice when my skin is being particularly fussy.


Iunik

πŸ’šI adore this Tea Tree Relief Serum* probably because the use of tea tree leaf water in this formula is much more gentle than the essential oil.


Purito

πŸ’šThe Centella Green Level Buffet serum definitely helps my skin barrier stay in tip top condition!


Do you have a K-beauty product that’s a must-have in your skincare routines?


xoxo -Kate


*Some products were gifted/PR




#kbeauty #snailmucinessence #snailmucincreams #cosrx #purito #iunik #calmingskincare #snailsecretionfiltrate #snailsecretion #teatreeleaf #kbeautyskincare #kbeautyproducts #kbeautyroutine #kbeautyjunkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment