Thursday, April 15, 2021

Product Highlight: dpHue Gloss+

Today I’m sharing my favorite hair gloss treatment from dpHue!


dpHue Gloss+ is a semi-permanent hair color crafted into a deeply moisturizing conditioner. Offered in 10 gorgeous colors, ranging from Black to Strawberry plus a sheer/transparent option. Designed to be used on either natural or color-treated hair!






The Gloss+ in Copper (pictured here) deposits a rich, deep copper red which beautifully enhances your current hair color - great for medium brown or darker. Leaves hair super shiny & superbly soft!


How I use it:

When I want a color boost & extra shine, I apply this right after shampooing. I leave it on for about five minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. This is a semi-permanent formula that fades out after about ten shampoos.


Pro Tip:

For my color-treated hair, I get the most bang for the buck by applying to dry hair....saturate hair with the conditioner, clip up and put on a plastic cap. Leave on for about 20 minutes then shampoo. Use gloves to avoid any staining ðŸ˜‰


Have you ever tried a conditioning hair colors?

I’ve tested out quite a few and this is by far my favorite one because it features a salon-quality formula that’s easy to apply, does indeed deeply condition hair & the bottle gives you at least 4 to 5 applications!!


P.S. the dpHue root touch-up kit is amazing!! My absolute favorite.


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment