Friday, April 30, 2021

Drunk Elephant: Micellar Cleanser

Product Highlight:

E-Rase Milki Micellar Cleanser 






This is the most unique Micellar cleansing water I’ve ever tried! It combines Ceramides, plant oils & vitamin E to achieve a truly moisturizing cleanser that removes all traces of my makeup & sunscreen all while leaving my skin soft, supple & super refreshed! This has a milky color with a light viscosity that glides on effortlessly.


Totally Versatility:

🐘 Use post workout

🐘 Ideal as a makeup fix - I recently started experimenting with a new liquid eye color which I applied way too much of and a tiny dot of this on a Q-tip fixed it right up

🐘 Great as a second cleanse

🐘 I really like this one as my morning cleanse!! Leaves skin so hydrated and totally prepped for am routine.

🐘 Absolutely gentle enough for eyes - no stinging or burning here...Woot! Woot!

🐘 No rinsing required


Have you tried this yet?? I’d love to hear your experience...


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment