Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Merit

Merit a female-founded minimalist beauty brand!!






Some words that I think describe this new brand from Katherine Power include:


✔️Luxe

✔️Chic

✔️Elegant & Refined

✔️Minimalist 

✔️High Quality 

✔️Clean Beauty


What I ordered: Clean Lash in Perfect Black and Brow 1980 in Brown...


▪️Brow 1980 is described as a volumizing, tinted pomade to shape & groom brows. What sold me on this luxe clean formula was the claim that it would stay all day and never smudge or flake... to me that’s a lot to live up to AND...it delivers!!  Not only does it apply very easily with a fool proof formula & tapered brush...it’s a nice option for when I don’t feel like a perfectly filled-in brow pencil + brow gel vibe. The Pigmentation is perfect for my brows which are fairly light & very sparse - this pomade easily creates a natural, fluffed up look for me that absolutely does not smudge (even after a hike in a snow storm ).


▪️Clean Lash is a lengthening mascara that says it will tint, lengthen & lift your lashes...all with No.Smudging.Ever. Sounds good to me! 


I often have problems with mascara because I have such sensitive eyes - most are too irritating. Ugh! But this Clean & Vegan formula that’s gentle & conditioning offers an ideal option for me. I love how this creates length & lift without clumps. This uses “tubing” technology so I wouldn’t say it’s super duper easy to remove, but as a great smudge-proof mascara, I don’t mind. ☺️ If you have sensitive eyes but still want a high performance mascara that doesn’t clump or flake then this is totally worth it!


I don’t wear mascara every day, but I might just start...


P.S. What do you think of that oh so chic makeup bag that comes with your very first purchase...so cute, right?


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment