Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Roses and Rose Product Review

Good Morning! What day is it?


Sometimes I can’t keep track...there’s something about all this monotony that makes the days, weeks, months blend together? Do you ever feel like the lack of variety - this inability to get out and just have a bit of pre-2020 style fun, has become so wearisome?


Well, that’s enough of my complaining and I’ll try to refocus my mindset to gratitude and all I have to be so thankful for!! And, I’ll leave you with this pretty picture of one of my go-to skincare products, the Liquid Filler Moisturizing Gel Cream from @rosesnroseco ❤️🌹❤️






When I don’t use this lightweight cream for a few days I really notice a difference and am always so glad when I add it back into my routine because it delivers such super soft, silky & smoothed out skin!!


Do you have a product(s) like that in your collection - the one you grab for noticeable results? 


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment