Thursday, April 15, 2021

Vitamin C Cream Cleanser - one to try!

Vitamin C Cream Cleanser + my Facetheory Mini Facial Routine!


This mini routine has got it all ~ a creamy cleanse, a gentle exfoliation & overnight hydration. I love this quick routine when I’m too tired for a full 10-step nighttime ritual but still want to deep clean & condition my skin...






🛀 First step: The Vitamin C Cream Cleanser is offered in a Mandarin Orange scent (also in unscented) which to me smells just like an orange creamsicle. It’s a lusciously rich cream featuring stabilized Vitamin C (Vitamin C oxidizes very quickly especially when exposed to air so when it’s stabilized like in the cleanser, it can be a much more effective antioxidant).


I really love facial massage and this cream cleanser makes it really easy - I use a fair amount, massage in for a minute then let sit on my face for one more minute...

It provides a very deep, pore cleansing experience without making skin feel tight - instead my skin is left very clean & hydrated. WIN-WIN


Step Two: The Glycolic Acid Scrub provides the gentle yet highly effective exfoliating phase in this routine. It has glycolic acid, salicylic acid & jojoba beads.


Last Step: The Relaxing Night Cream is the ideal final flourish to this mini facial because it’s so soothing & relaxing! I lightly massage on a decent amount and breath deeply that calming lavender scent...ahhhh ðŸ’¤ðŸ’¤ðŸ’¤




Full reviews of both the scrub & night cream can be found on my blog.


xoxo -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment