Friday, January 22, 2021

Affordable Luxuries: BLISS World

A Basket full of BLISS 

💙🤍💚💖💛





My love affair with all things BLISS World started way back in the 90’s when I received my very first copy of Bliss Out (the Bliss Spa Catalog) introducing me to Bliss Girl & all things Bliss - like the now iconic Lemon & Sage Body Butter!


I would peruse each page with glee and even saved those catalogs for many years 😊😊


I dreamed of someday visiting the Spa in NYC - eventually making it there and when they launched in W Hotels I also was fortunate enough to visit the one in Chicago. Yay!!


I credit BLISS and Marcia Kilgore (founder of Bliss Spa) with launching my lifelong obsession with all things skincare, beauty & wellness! 😘


Some of my FAVE Bliss products:

  • Lemon & Sage Body Lotion
  • Rose Gold Rescue Cleanser
  • Pumpkin Powerhouse Mask
  • Rose Gold Toner Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment