Monday, January 4, 2021

My FAVES: Sunscreen

The Sunscreen Addition



Sunscreen: a tale in three parts☀️☀️☀️


👉 Part One


BEAUTY PIE This is my go-to daily sunscreen. The Ultralight Daily SPF 30 is a broad-spectrum screen that glides on smoothly, absorbing quickly leaving no residue. It has the added benefits of green tea and plays nicely with my other products & foundations. Best of all - it also creates a soft focus blurring effect on your skin. Yes, please.


👉 Part Two


100PERCENT PURE The Tomato Lycopene SPF20 is a UVA/UVB skin protector + moisturizer that sounds amazing. It’s natural, non-toxic, cruelty free & vegan but unfortunately it did not work for me. I couldn’t get it to absorb, it left a very stubborn white cast and pilled when applied with other products and/or makeup. Such a bummer!


👉 Part Three


SUPERGOOP I just adore Glow Screen SPF40!! Can’t say enough good stuff about it - it works beautifully layered with my other products & acts as a lovely illuminating primer pre makeup...also amazing all by itself. I like to pair it with my daily screen, adding to cheekbones & other high points for a gorgeous glow.


I’m looking forward to trying Supergoop’s newly launched Super Dose Vitamin C + SPF ☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment