Monday, January 25, 2021

Product Review: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

The Water Sleeping Mask - Already a Legend!


This overnight sleeping mask from Laneige says it’s a 

“moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs to deeply hydrate your skin.”






Stated as ideal for all skin types, in my experience it does not deliver quite enough hydration for my overly dry + dehydrated skin that’s especially sensitive to the dry winter weather & the heater running all night long ðŸ˜¢


Formulated with Ingredients like Hydro-Ionized Mineral Water (sounds cool ðŸ’¦) and apricot & evening primrose extracts. this beauty claims to deliver moisture, a relaxing & calming scent, visibly brightened skin that’s ultimately more radiant + refreshed + soft glowing skin!


Ok, let’s break this down - it definitely has a very relaxing, light scent that I adore. And, I feel it really delivers soft & glowing skin. However, for me it just not hydrating enough because I still awake with slightly tight skin...but that’s just me and my skin is very dehydrated. I do really enjoy this sleeping mask and I think I’ll get better results during the summer months which aren’t as dry?




Do you use a hydrating overnight mask that you love?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment