Thursday, January 28, 2021

HUM Nutrition Supplements

Today I’m focusing on wellness so I want to talk about supplements...





I’ve been taking HUM supplements for three months now, but only just signed up for their membership which comes with substantial savings, free samples & the ability to connect with a nutritionist. HUM offers supplements for everything from skin & hair to joints & bones, basic daily vitamins to gut health. Yay!


I’m really looking forward to trying the Mighty Night supplement! It’s an overnight cell renewal for both skin & body - sounds amazing, right!


Claims:

Helps skin cell turnover

Improves texture & tone

Promotes optimal sleep


Key Ingredients:

Ceramides

CoQ10

Ferulic Acid & Valerien Root


These say to expect results in 4 to 6 weeks...so I’ll let you know.





I’ve also started with the HUM Collagen POP supplements which are made from premium marine collagen and vitamin C to replenish and hydrate your skin - which is something I really need especially now during the cold winter months! Just pop on tablet into 8oz of water which will upgrade a boring water into a fizzy, strawberry & lemon tonic. To me it’s reminiscent of a strawberry Jell-O shot without the vodka of course! Ha ha.


Be sure to Check out HUM Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment