Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Double Cleanse: Zero Cleansing Balm



This Zero Discovery Kit was the perfect way for me to find the Zero Cleansing Balm ideal for me. For just USD $6.49 at ULTA - this mini kit includes all four balms to try:


🤍 Original: removes makeup, hydrates & cleanses skin


💚 Revitalizing: removes makeup, hydrates & cleanses + offers antioxidant protection


💛 Nourishing: removes makeup, hydrates & cleanses + moisturizing


💜 Purifying: removes makeup, hydrated & cleanses + soothes


The front-runner for me is the Purifying formula 💜💜


I think these balms are ideal for dryer skin types but also great for all skin when included as a double-cleanse routine. For my super dry + dehydrated skin I didn’t feel the need to double cleanse as this balm left no residue or film. I love how it starts off applied to dry skin then dissolves into an oil ideal for a face massage prior to rinsing.


Don’t you just love it when Brands offer these cost-effective mini kits?? DO you "Double-cleanse"??

No comments:

Post a Comment