Monday, January 11, 2021

Manic Mondays??

No more Manic Monday’s ðŸŽĩ 

Well, not for me...not for awhile now ðŸ˜‰


Although I’ve not been leaving the house much, I still like to put on a bit of makeup- mostly for when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror ðŸĪŠ


My minimal makeup routine includes only the basics:


+ A good primer - I like the probiotic infusion breathable primer from... you guessed it... Beauty Pie ðŸ˜


+ A lightweight tinted moisturizer like Les Beiges from Chanel 


+ The perfect concealer like Dior’s Diorskin Forever Undercover concealer 


+ A charming cream blush like Supercheek Universal Pink from Beauty Pie


+ A hint of sparkle from Colour Chameleon from the one & only Charlotte Tilbury 


+ Finish off with an easy-going mascara like one from Ilia, Boy Brow of course and lip conditioning lip oil from Lilah b. ❤️


Done & Done ðŸ˜‰





No comments:

Post a Comment