Thursday, January 21, 2021

Glossier: The Skincare Edit

Glossier’s minis kit - The Skincare Edit!!





Glossier’s skincare bestsellers done in diminutive sizes so ideal for dipping your toes (ahemmmm... your face) into their fabulous products!


The Skincare Edit Includes:

  • FutureDew Oil Serum Hybrid
  • Milky Jelly Cleanser
  • Super Bounce hydrating serum 
  •  Priming Moisturizer Rich
  • Balm Dotcom in original & rose
  • Pink Headband 

FutureDew has quickly become one of my absolute favorites: nourishing but not greasy featuring light-reflecting minerals for that dewy dumpling glow. I love how it helps my makeup glide on effortlessly & hydrates my super dry skin! xoxo 


This Kit is the ideal way to try out this iconic brand!


Another new Fave:


I’m adorning (and adoring ðŸ˜‰) these darling, dainty stud earrings from Maison Muri


No comments:

Post a Comment