Friday, January 15, 2021

Don’t forget about your hands!

It’s Hand Care Awareness Day!


Not really - I just made that up, but it should be a thing!! I do adore a good hand cream though...


πŸ– I know everyone’s washing their hands more than usual & doing lots of disinfecting so using copious amounts of hand cream is probably part of the new norm.


πŸ– However - it’s ideal to use hand cream products featuring anti-aging formulas like the Super Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Treatment from Beauty Pie which provides smoothing & renewing. 


This is a fab nighttime cream.





πŸ– Fun Fact: I also like to use anti-aging products that perhaps didn’t work out so well on my face - like the Retinol treatment from The Inky List,  repurposed as a nighttime hand treatment - I follow this with a rich hand cream πŸ‘‰ During the daytime, be sure to wear sunscreen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment