Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Product Review: Benefit Cosmetics Brow Gel

I recently received the Benefit Cosmetics 24-hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel complimentary from influenster YAY! ðŸ˜ƒ


I have very sparse eyebrows and as I get older they seem to be thinning out even more - how is that even possible ðŸĪŠ. I love this brow gel because it really helps to shape my brows (they need all the help!! ðŸ˜‰) and locks on my other eyebrow makeup like Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil or Precisely My Brow Pencil ðŸĨ°




Features: an invisible gel finish that’s flexible & flake-free ðŸ™Œ


Two sided: longer bristles ideal for evenly coating the brow hairs. The shorter bristles are used to shape & sculpt brows - think Wolf Brows ðŸš (aka the laminated look).


I always look & feel better when I define my eyebrows...how about you?? ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment