Sunday, January 10, 2021

Have a Good Hair Day!

Currently Having a Good Hair Day!


Although I’ve not been able to visit my hairstylist for professional cut, color & style (Dear Jordan, I Miss You!😘)


I still want my hair to look it’s best - with a very simple salon-quality routine:




-Verb Ghost Oil

- Naturelab Repair Leave-in Treatment

- Kitsch Microfiber Towel Scrunchie

- T3 Folding Compact Hairdryer 


📌The Repair leave-in treatment has helped to restore my hair back to its pre at-home coloring debacle. It’s a light foaming formula that is easily distributed from roots to ends, featuring Prickly Pear oil that really softens & hydrates my hair!  


📌I use the Weightless Hair Oil from Verb as the last step in my hair styling routine for a nourishing finishing touch that does not leave my hair a greasy mess!


📌On non heat-styling days (most days) I let my hair air dry utilizing the Kit•sch towel scrunchies. Later I smooth a few drops of Ghost Oil through my strands & twist into side buns to finish drying - this gives my wavy hair a little extra oomph and the oil keeps it soft & shiny.


P.S. How cute are the Bachca Paris rose gold Bobby pins ðŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment